... Or do you not have any shame?
As you can see, that's what my rant's gonna be about today.
Been very angst lately, because people are so thick-skinned enough to not have any initiative to return what they've borrowed, or give what they owe.
Before that, I want to just talk about how this thing annoys me.
I bet all of you have friends who tend to borrow money, or an object, say a pen, once in awhile.
That's fine by me, I don't mind lending money to friends yo.
But hang on, isn't it obligation on the borrower's part to be returning the money/object to the lender as soon as possible?
I don't know how the borrowers can turn it around to make it a responsibility of the lenders to remind them constantly, over again and again to RETURN THE GOD DAMN MONEY.
Hey dude, the lenders are doing you a kind favour.
Appreciate it or go kiss ass.
Then again, that's one reason why I'd rather starve to death than to borrow cash.
Coz after all, money ruin's relationships, friendships, whatever... spaceships...
So I'm currently the creditor of 2 companies.
And what irritates me is that these companies are no small companies.
And I've got to be the one calling again and again to remind them to pay me?!
What rubbish.
If you want people to work for you, you jolly well pay them on time then.
What obligation is it of mine to be constantly rushing for the money to come in?
Yeah, and that kinda ends my pointless post of angst.
HAHA.
Shall talk about work the next time!
Highlights:
1. Girl cheating me into getting my number.
2. A very FRIENDLY work environment.
3. Ayam Penyet (?!)
See you guys :)
