My Home, my sanctuary; Soon I'd be back where I belong.6 months have gone by so quickly (okay maybe not so).
I'm now sitting in the hotel at New York blogging while everyone is out having a ball.
I'm feeling extremely drained and I just want to go back to Singapore right now; exhaustion no sleep can energize.
Yes, as the title says, I'd be home very soon.
Tomorrow, I'd be heading for Boston, Massachusetts: the final destination in my USA itinerary.
And really, I have no clue with regards to what I'm doing there.
Sight-seeing really isn't on the top of the list of things I want to do right now.
Just in about 5 days, I'd be on the 26-hour journey back to Singapore :)
Haven't actually told anyone when I really am coming back, so there goes!
As the day approaches, I get more worried as I don't know what I'd be facing back at home.
Just prior to my flight to the united states, everything was left in a mess.
Now that I'm heading back home, do I have to face it all again?
I wonder if everything has been solved.
I hope it has.
And it's kinda obvious that you're never coming back to my side.
I've told myself countless of times I'm over you, but I guess I really am not.
At least I know you're over me and I guess time will do the job, as usual.
I'm a little too lazy to talk about my trip so I shall end here, very abruptly.
See everyone back in Singapore :)
I'm now sitting in the hotel at New York blogging while everyone is out having a ball.
I'm feeling extremely drained and I just want to go back to Singapore right now; exhaustion no sleep can energize.
Yes, as the title says, I'd be home very soon.
Tomorrow, I'd be heading for Boston, Massachusetts: the final destination in my USA itinerary.
And really, I have no clue with regards to what I'm doing there.
Sight-seeing really isn't on the top of the list of things I want to do right now.
Just in about 5 days, I'd be on the 26-hour journey back to Singapore :)
Haven't actually told anyone when I really am coming back, so there goes!
As the day approaches, I get more worried as I don't know what I'd be facing back at home.
Just prior to my flight to the united states, everything was left in a mess.
Now that I'm heading back home, do I have to face it all again?
I wonder if everything has been solved.
I hope it has.
And it's kinda obvious that you're never coming back to my side.
I've told myself countless of times I'm over you, but I guess I really am not.
At least I know you're over me and I guess time will do the job, as usual.
I'm a little too lazy to talk about my trip so I shall end here, very abruptly.
See everyone back in Singapore :)