Gave you my final word and how I really felt about things.
But not hearing anything from you meant something.
Did it mean that you were just gonna let things set?
Did it mean that you weren't going to turn back, not even to look?
Did it mean I really meant nothing after all?
I guess things will be fine and soon I can live my life without you on my mind.
Memories aren't meant to rekindle any emotions, are they?
And I tell myself, it's your loss for not staying.
It will be, somehow.
And I guess I'd find someone like you, or maybe even better.
So, after all these, goodbye, I'm not turning back anymore.
Though very sincerely, I still want to be friends.
But I guess that attitude of yours won't get us nowhere.
So there we have it, back to what we once were: strangers.
