It's been a while.
I know you don't miss me.
I missed blogging though.
...
HAHA k sorry, that was awkward.
Not blogging for a while made me think about this blog.
Like... Let me explain.
I used to blog because it was trendy and cool or whatever, in the secondary school days.
But the trend kinda subsided.
Then it became blogging cause I had a lot to talk about, a lot to smile about, a lot to cry about, during my poly days.
But really, who cares about my life?
If you do care and bother visiting this blog, you're either a stalker, a lover, or a true friend.
Else, you won't be here.
Now that it's not for any of the above purposes, this blog has become a stalking platform.
YES, COME STALK ME, FINALLY :)
NOT LIKE YOU WANT TO HAHAHA.
...
No really, I don't know what to do with this blog now.
I'm updating for the sake of updating.
Okay moving along.
"What was that all about?!"
I'm coming to my last term in SP.
Where would I be going after the last term?
Remember me telling you guys about the internship at Orlando, Disneyworld?
Yes, I just went through the interview some days back.
And guess what, I passed the interview... :)

And I've accepted my posting there as a lifeguard.
YES, A FREAKING LIFEGUARD.
Imagine me rescuing someone from the pool. -.-
Ah well, I'd make the best out of it.
I'm leaving Singapore on the 28th August, 1 day after my final paper.
I've got no time for any farewells, thanks to the planning of events... ):
But if you wanna send me off (I've got the cheek to ask), ask me about all the details!
Yes, I'd be gone for 6 long months. Miss me.
Next up.
Holidays!
Today's the first day of my 3-week-long holiday.
It won't be much of a holiday though, thanks to the Mid-Semestral Tests coming straight after the holidays.
This means studying during the holidays...
That isn't all.
I'm packed with project meetings this holidays ):
I've hardly got any time for myself.
I'm going to Redang from the 12th to 15th June though.
3 days of Sun, Sand, Sea getaway!
The next time I'm updating would be my about my trip to Redang, with pictures of course.
It's an awesome place, and I'm going with awesome people :) (Linus, Melvin, Sok Ling, Kassie, Wei Xiang)
Oh and lastly, I may be going on 1-day trip with someone equally awesome, if not more, to Johor.
Can't wait for the holidays to really begin.
FORMSPRING Q&A :D (I won't reply to spams)
Q: I think you can change your blog d song to i just had sex by Akon. Damn nice laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
A: You very irritating HAHA. Mixpod's currently down, I'd change it when it's alright.
Q: How come your gugujiao got the green tea smell one?
A: Uh, okay, fag.
Q: jiby jiby jiby [I'd not answer subsequent similar questions (whatever they're called)]
A: ok.
Q: blow the candles out, hide under my blanket. just me and you and i will show you my ___? (fill in the blank ) hehehe
A: AHHAHA, BANANA! -banana cheer-
Q: missionary or doggy
A: A dog, I'm life's dog. LOL. And, ______'s dog. Go figure.
That's all folks, I'd see you on the 16th June!