Hi guys.
Yes, I know, it's been a long time.
And I owe lotsa people formspring answers.
And because I didn't reply, you guys stopped asking ):
YAH ANYWAY.
This post isn't going to be of much entertainment (wrong usage of word) value, but I need your help!
I've got some things I need to get.
Okay, perhaps not much of a need, more of a, want.
The reason why I'm getting these things is because, my pay's coming in, I suppose,
It's been a 2-month delay, and I hope there isn't anymore of a delay.
Here goes!
1. A black watch from Fourskin, (and if I can afford it, the $15 one I'd get 1 for each person in G-club!)
2. 2 long sleeved T shirts (because I've developed a disgust for T-shirts, short sleeved ones)
3. This is the one I need help for. I've seen people carry these kinda sling bags which I think are damn cool, but I don't know what they're called or where to get them. It's like carrying a piece of cloth tied together at both ends. I doubt it has a zip/compartment or anything. Man, if I could, I would give you an artist's impression on it, but I can't. My friend, Keith, says that I'd look like a Thai monk if I use it. But I want it! Damn, I can't find a picture of it. ARGHARGH.
4. A necklace with a Key on it. :)
5. Bracelet, those with black beads on them.
6. A guy's choker!
YEAHHHH.
This is gonna be like my personal records :/
Shit, why am I even posting this...
):
Yeah, help me find out what those kinda bags are called, and where I can get them k.
Thanks a million :)
Now, formspring Q&A!
Q: why izzit ur camp is 31 march to 3 march uh?
A: why cannot? o:
Q: Why doesn't McDonald's sell hotdogs?
A: Er, cause not halal?
Q: do you eat durians?
A: Yeap, but I don't like durians, like just durians. I like durian puff etcetc.
Q: wheres your tagboard? This formspring like not fun sia!
A: I don't want put, cause got spam :/ formspring better!
Till next time folks!