The melancholic sanguine.
Tuesday, March 15, 2011 @ Unconditional Love.
Love: What has to come unconditionally.


Adolescence, the stage of life where we discover pretty much a lot.
And of the many things we find out, we find love, or what we perceive as love.
Many of us are wrong about love.
Love's a strong word, and many people, especially kids like us, use it for the wrongest reasons.
The first thing that comes to our minds when we talk about love is that special someone; being in a relationship.
Which of us has ever thought of our parents and what they've done for us?
Have our parents ever asked of anything when they made us?
Have they ever asked for money when they paid for all our expenses?
I'm sure most parents don't, because they love us.
Perhaps they'd expect us to take care of them in the future, when they are frail, and disabled.
In return for the times that they took care of us when we were weak: an entire lifetime.
Would it be too much to be asked of us, to take good care of them for just that short while?
No one can repay parental love.
It is unconditional.
It is priceless.

No, I'm not here to talk about filial piety today.
I want to say that love is unconditional.
If you love someone for what he/she is giving you now, it's not love.
If you're in a relationship and you feel that the other half is obligated to do something for you to keep the relationship going, it probably isn't love.
When you love someone, you don't expect them to pull a chair for you.
You don't expect them to give you roses every special occasion.
You don't abandon them when they are weak, you give them a helping hand.
Yes, there is nothing wrong with expecting that out of a relationship.
But if the reasons that led to the end of a relationship are things like that, you can go fuck yourself.
You don't deserve to be in a relationship at all.

Sorry for the outburst, HAHAHA.
Hi, I'm finally back from the hectic 4 days of work at IT Show 2011.
The 4 days were pretty much the worst job experience ever.
I got cuts, bruises and an injured eye after the 4 days.
Spent $200 on medical fees to date, FML.
I have little of my pay left -.-

I guess I shall not keep this long.
Formspring Q&A!

Q: hi zh ur blog is awesomeeeeeeee ^_^ #1 fan here! hahaha
A: Hi stalkerrrrr.

That's all.
Till next time when my eyes feel better.
Bye!

disclaimer-
This is just a portal to express my feelings and happenings in my daily life. If you don't like it, then awww ); , too bad, buzz off. And if you came here to stalk me, feel free. HAHA, no, I'm kidding. Bye.

the one and only-
The name's Ho Zheng Hui. I came out of my mama on the 20th September 1992. I now study in Singapore Polytechnic's Diploma in Tourism and Resort Management. I am proud to be part of G-Club, Burenooo, xDANTE and DTRM04 Shiokolates! Lastly, I am a huge fan of Katy Perry and hope to meet her someday. (:

randomly selling-
Hi, I'm currently selling/giving some stuff that I can find in my house at damn cheap prices. Tell me if you need em, damn good prices. I may have more than 1 copy, so just ask.

1. Marketing Research Textbook

2. Gaming Operations Management Textbook: Gaming Methods - David C. Williams & Kathryn Hashimoto

3. Gaming Operations Management Textbook: Casinos: Organization And Culture - Chris Roberts & Kathryn Hashimoto

k thanks bye.

ask zh, anything-

link back to the past-
Old blog

June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
May 2011
June 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
March 2012
May 2012
September 2012

going somewhere?
Please leave your link on the tagboard if you want me to link you, cause I've lost all my links after screwing up my blogskin TWICE, k thanks bye.

@ Cheryl
@ Feng shan
@ Fizzy
@ Jeanette
@ Nandhini
@ Patricia
@ Shannon
@ Sok ling
@ Teck Hwee
@ Ven
@ Wei lin
@ Wendy
@ Ye kai
@ Zafirah
@ Zhi Xian
@ Zhi Yun

@ xDANTE

thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.