The melancholic sanguine.
Monday, March 7, 2011 @ Home (Dark)
Fatigue.

Hi, I'm bored and I've got no life so I'm here to blog.
Yes, you may be wondering what's up with the pictures that I've been adding at the start of my posts.
Here's why.
I realise that my blog doesn't really have much colour to it.
And I was hoping that these pictures help add a little life to my blog.
HAHA, okay perhaps not. :/

Been out these days.
Been really busy.
And I've got work this week,
Yeah, Harvey Norman again, some IT fair at Suntec City.
Come check me out when you're free, HAHA!
I'm gonna die from boredom there.
Especially when my friend, Shishi and I got separated, working at different areas, DAMMIT.
.
.
.
Sorry, that was just a random rant.

I'm gonna talk about 5 things that I can't stand.
5 things I've recently seen.
It kinda disturbs me -.-
Again, I'm just saying, don't go talk behind my back ):
Okay maybe not so much of "talking about", just mentioning.

1. People trying to trend their schools on twitter with #schoolnamefacts.
Is this an attempt to make schools famous nowadays?
Especially with tweets that don't make sense and no one else except the person who tweets it and their friends know.
I've seen bowenfacts, riversidefacts.
URGHHH, Riverside -headdesk-

2. People tweet-ing or facebook-ing acronyms.
ISDGWTPATDD.
If you're afraid of someone else knowing, just go create a private blog and talk about it all you want there.
It gets kinda annoying when I see it all the time.
I'm so sorry -.-

3. People retweet-ing horoscope/zodiac facts.
#Virgos are the most awesome people EVER #zodiacfacts.
It spams my twitter with tweets that I don't really want to read.
And worse, if you're retweet-ing it, it probably refers to do doesn't it.
No, I'm not really keen on finding out so much about you. :/
And yes, I'm virgo.

4. People pretending to like someone else, when in fact they don't.
I mean, if you despise someone, just tell the person.
Need you pretend?
Is it all in an attempt to hurt that person worse that it would have?
All the ostracizing, I can't stand it...

5. People who have a change of heart so easily.
I understand that not everyone has the same level of sentimentalism.
But for the sake of not having others talk behind your back, why can't you just hold your pee in a little longer?
I can't stand how promiscuous some people can get.
Sometimes, I'm like this too.
Or at least, I used to be like this...

I'm so gonna get so many people hating on me after this.
Again, I'm just saying and I did not have anybody in mind when I typed all these things out.
So don't get all sensitive and think I'm referring to you.
I'm not.

RAHHHHH.
And that should be it.
Behbeh!

disclaimer-
This is just a portal to express my feelings and happenings in my daily life. If you don't like it, then awww ); , too bad, buzz off. And if you came here to stalk me, feel free. HAHA, no, I'm kidding. Bye.

the one and only-
The name's Ho Zheng Hui. I came out of my mama on the 20th September 1992. I now study in Singapore Polytechnic's Diploma in Tourism and Resort Management. I am proud to be part of G-Club, Burenooo, xDANTE and DTRM04 Shiokolates! Lastly, I am a huge fan of Katy Perry and hope to meet her someday. (:

randomly selling-
Hi, I'm currently selling/giving some stuff that I can find in my house at damn cheap prices. Tell me if you need em, damn good prices. I may have more than 1 copy, so just ask.

1. Marketing Research Textbook

2. Gaming Operations Management Textbook: Gaming Methods - David C. Williams & Kathryn Hashimoto

3. Gaming Operations Management Textbook: Casinos: Organization And Culture - Chris Roberts & Kathryn Hashimoto

k thanks bye.

ask zh, anything-

link back to the past-
Old blog

June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
May 2011
June 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
March 2012
May 2012
September 2012

going somewhere?
Please leave your link on the tagboard if you want me to link you, cause I've lost all my links after screwing up my blogskin TWICE, k thanks bye.

@ Cheryl
@ Feng shan
@ Fizzy
@ Jeanette
@ Nandhini
@ Patricia
@ Shannon
@ Sok ling
@ Teck Hwee
@ Ven
@ Wei lin
@ Wendy
@ Ye kai
@ Zafirah
@ Zhi Xian
@ Zhi Yun

@ xDANTE

thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.