
I wish I could watch a sunset like this with you someday.
Talk about our future even though we've got no clue.
Listen to the waves crash against the shore.
Let you lie in the embrace of my arms.
Watch ships passing by.
Talk about the most random things ever.
And when the sun sets, watch the stars together.
Lend you my coat so you'll feel no cold.
Hold your hand.
Look into your eyes, forget about anything else...
Think to myself, as long as I'll have you by my side, I'd need nothing else.
Nothing but you...
But hey, come back to reality.
It's just wishful thinking...
Probably mindless dreaming...
Things don't and won't work this way.
Nothing like this will work out.
It's just a fantasy.
Living in a practical society like this, that'll never happen.
Everybody's busy.
With school, with our family, with our friends.
Who's gonna make time for who?
If only we could live in a world with just you and I.
If we could escape the crowd somehow.
I know I shouldn't for asking for too much.
Especially when I came into this knowing this would happen.
You're already trying your best.
And it'd be wrong for me to constantly want more out of this.
I know I should appreciate what I already have.
I know I should appreciate you. :/
I don't wanna tell you all this.
I don't wanna add on to your already heavy burden.
I don't know how to go about entertaining these thoughts.
I know I sound really immature.
I always laugh at people who think like this.
Who do they think they are, Taylor Swift?
Then I realise, I'm like this too.
I'd have thoughts like this too...
Moving along...
That was just the thoughts I had when I was studying.
Sorry for it not being entertaining, HAHA.
Okay, here's formspring Q&A and I'm off.
Q: I WILL TOTALLY STALK YOU ZHERO. ;O -gives identity away-
A: Hello Jeano, thanks for being such a faithful reader, HAHA.
Q: I wan ur fcking jibai
A: Don't have one, go look for a whore, maybe you'd find one there.
Q: which friend of yours has a nice smile?
A: Hi, you must be wanting me to mention you right. Hmm, I'd name 3. Pui Fun, Shannon and Nigel. I know I didn't mention you.
Should be getting back to my notes.
That was just a break from studying.
I hope you're happy.
Behbeh. (:
I just wanna spend more time with you, that's all. ):