And I will have to give you a virtual cookie if you do finish reading it.
It's gonna include some photos, a video, formspring Q&A, some horoscope thingy and
Striked off cause you're not gonna be interested anyway.
Oh and I've updated my music playlist.
The top 10 playlist of mine.
Awesome huh?
I've removed 9 old songs and kept one.
So can you figure out which song I kept?
If you can, leave the song name in the Formspring Q&A box section okay.
Unfortunately, there are no incentives though.
HAHA YAY OKAY LET'S BEGIN WITH THIS LONG LONG LONG LONG POST OF COMPLETE RUBBISH YAY.
Let's start off with the photos alright.
I had to wear it at the position of a bowtie.
Imagine how stupid it looks.
Okay you know what, I actually don't know what pictures to post.
Zzz, so let's just move on okay.
This is like so pathetic. -.-
Like posting for the sake of posting.
Now there's the video section.
Okay I've been watching communitychannel recently, like a lot.
And I found some really funny videos.
The girl, Natalie's like damn cool.
I mean it's hard to find female Vloggers nowadays.
Okay I don't quite know which to post so I'd post this one.
Watch it, it won't cost much time.
Moving on the Formspring Q&A time...
Okay there's only 1 question this time round.
But I felt a dying urge to answer it so here goes!
Q: If you know you're irritating... why are you still being irritating?
A: Hello, I suppose you're the person who "commented" the last time. You know, it's not something you can control or change that easily and yes, I know this may somehow come across like an excuse to you. Being hyper and talkative by nature may seem irritating to people. Asking stupid and rhetorical questions all the time may be irritating too. So what am I supposed to do? Talk less? Control the way I speak? No, it doesn't work that way, does it? I don't know. I'm doing all I can to minimize this already, but some things in life just isn't within your span of control.
URGH, there was a dying need there to defend myself.
Okay, I do know I'm irritating, but if you will why don't you tell me how I can change?
Alright, I don't know HAHAHA.
Okay I wanna just say I've never read horoscopes before.
And I just wanna find out today, if horoscopes really work.
I know, it just depends on how a person chooses to see it.
And I'd try to be as neutral as I can be.
So I'm gonna just copy and paste a chunk of text from the internet.
And I'm gonna bold whichever applies to me. (You don't have to read everything, it's gonna kill you, just read the bold ones)
So let's see, would there be more bolds or whatever?
Okay, I don't know why I'm doing this either, but let's go!
Virgo man is extremely practical, possessing an inquiring and logical mind. Fickle in nature, a Virgo man is always on the move. He does not stay at one place and is likely to change even his residence quite often. Considerate, conventional and conscientious, Virgo males are down to earth in their moral outlook. They are obsessed with hygiene and cleanliness (DONT "ARE YOU SURE" ME) and as a result, often end up finding faults in others. They appreciate things of beauty and are very tidy by nature, working to keep their surrounding highly clean.
A Virgo male is very shy when it comes to sharing emotions. He finds it difficult to express him in front of others. It is important for others to understand that Virgo individuals are not outgoing by their very nature and will need help if they are to build confidence. A Virgo man would be far more fascinated with a person who has appealed to his intellect rather than his emotions. However at times, he can be exceedingly demanding and would ask his partner or acquaintance to prove their love for him time and again.
Okay somewhat true.
But horoscopes don't really play a part in anything.
It's just up to someone to believe or not.
Okay what am I saying.
Let's move on.
This is the rants section.
ARGHURGHRAHMAMA.
It's Day 2 of the Lunar New Year.
And I counted my Angpao money yesterday, HAHA.
Anyway, I kinda compared angpao money with a few of my friends.
I realised, I got damn little angpao money every year man, compared to them of course.
K I know there are people not even getting to celebrate this festive season so I'm not gonna complain that much.
Appreciate what I have man, yeap.
So yesterday I went to my Grandaunt's house.
And I played Mahjong, Casino Wars and Blackjack.
I won 1 round of Mahjong out of 4, yay.
But we weren't playing with money, so yeah.
Then there was 10cents casino wars which I broke even.
I kinda pwned in Blackjack though.
My ahgong was the first dealer and we kooped all his money and he had to leave. (OMG YAH LIKE DAMN BAD)
The my cousin was the second dealer whose money we constantly kooped before they had to go out.
Point of it all is that I used some strategies (eg. card counting which was kinda fail) and won $5.
Awesomeeeee. :D
I've got to meet the awesome bunch of people later...
G-CLUB!
The sudden meet-up is cause Weihao's gonna go NS soon.
And guess what, he's not gonna be there.
So I don't quite know what it's for now.
Yeah, just saying.
I've not met them for a long time.
So it's gonna be kinda fun I guess.
URGH BLOGGING MAKES ME FEEL SO MUCH HAPPIER.
YAY.
Okay, have to go, beh.
But first, CONGRATULATIONS IF YOU READ ALL THE WAY HERE.
Virtual cookie for you, yay!
Okay beh.