Hello, just a quick post before I revise UCCD.
Saw some meaningful quotes today.
It's kinda my valentine's day post to all of you, HAHA.
Aww, ain't I sweet?
K not really, I know.
I'd share them with you guys before I do my work.
I decided not to retweet cause I felt that people who retweet stuff are damn irritating.
HAHA, no kidding.
So anyway, here goes!
Read if you're interested, if not, byebye. HAHA.
"Words may sting, but the silence what makes the heart breaks"
"Sometimes its not only bad memories that makes u sad, but also the best ones which u know will not happen for second time"
"Love is when you find someone better, yet you stay with the same person you promise to spend forever with."
"I smile a lot these days. and everybody knows it's because of you. everybody knows it, but you."
"Did u know that when people appear in your dreams, it's because that person wants to see you. -TIME magazine"
You'd see me in your dreams tonight...
Yeah, I know what you're gonna say.
STOP EMOING!
No I'm not, these quotes really...
Mean something?
Alright, have to go.
Till next time (end of examinations), beh!