HELLOOOO.
It's been a long time since I blogged, I know.
And today I've finally got something to blog about!
Oh yeah, awesome.
The past week has been hectic with presentations and reports due.
So it was pretty much just rushing reports.
There were two nights that we had stay-overs just to complete the reports.
In the end, we submitted all 3 reports late and came late for the presentation.
So eventually, 2 projects got penalized, badly, especially GOM.
As a result, we had to come up with a killer presentation.
A presentation that would blow Ronald away.
So we had to think and think.
And being the usual us, we came up with all sorts of both stupid and creative ideas.
In the end, it was all pieced together quite nicely I guess.
And Ronald himself said, "You blew me away."
HAHA, yeah damn awesome.
But I didn't think it was THAT impressive though.
I think he said that just to make us think positive or something.
K yeah anyway, it doesn't matter anymore, it's OVER.
Okay so I got this damn nice "question" in formspring today.
So I decided to do the formspirng Q&A too.
Yeah i know you're gonna think I'm damn practical after looking at the question.
It's the third one anyway.
So here goes!
Q: fk you
A: k thanks beh, stop hating on me.
Q: I want green tea!
A: HAHA, what green tea? Kills sperms urgh, k not like we need it now.
Q: I think you should be confident. You have a pleasant demeanor and is a nice guy!
A: HELLO. HAHA thanks loads man, but being nice isn't everything, besides, I'm not as nice as you think too. I'm damn irritating and annoying. And you sure bout the pleasant demeanor not, HAHA. k, irrelevant, thanks anyway. (:
I DAMN PRACTICAL I KNOW, HAHAHA.
Anyway, valentine's day's coming, who are YOU celebrating it with?
Anyway, this happens all the time.
And I'd be damn irritating if I keep telling you bout it.
I'm sure you'd be annoyed listening too.
It's about how much a melancholic-sanguine needs your attention.
Urgh k I know.
K whatever, hope you're not reading this.
K bye,