Hi everybody, my first post of the new year!
YEAH VERY EXCITED RIGHT.
Okay yeah, whatever.
So, school's begun.
MST papers are all back, except for MICE, cause of the presentations.
Tomorrow's my turn to present.
We're gonna dress up like WOW.
Yeah, like seriously, we'll blow your heads off.
Okay yeah, whatever again.
MST results are back.
And here, they are, if you're the kaypo sort and really wanna know.
GOM - 70.
HRM - 87.
MR- 76.
Overall, no Cs so I'm kinda satisfied.
I think I'm gonna get a C for MICE though.
But when taking a look at my class ranking, I'm not quite satisfied.
Perhaps I didn't study enough.
Exams will be here VERY VERY soon.
And I've got to work hard.
All the typical stuff, yup.
If the opportunity comes tonight.
I guess I'm going to do it.
Okay yeah, whatever.
TIME FOR FORMSPRING Q&A
So sorry if you asked questions like ages ago and it took me till now to reply you.
HAHA.
Here goes.
Q: happy new year hpy. :D
A: Happy new year HPY! HAHA OMG THIS IS LIKE 9 DAYS LATE.
Q: Pua ji by
A: Bensoh, only you spell jiby like this. ._. Don't hate on me if not I tell Reney.
Q: you should have a new post for this year!
A: Hi yekai, back from NS eh? Yeah here the post is, COME ON CHEER, YAY!
Q: yay meet dixon yay gai gai yay k
A: yayyyyy! HAHA got time go shopping again when I get pay yah :D
Alrighto that's all.
Back to portfolio now, bai!