It's finally Friday of the 1st week of the holidays.
LIKE, FRIDAY.
Okay, this update is just to tell myself how much time I have left for that 4 huge projects I have on hand.
Not to mention UCCD yet.
Er, so this update is about my plans for the rest of the holidays.
Stalkers, stalk me.
K sorry, not funny.
Just received the information sent by Huiru & Isabella for PP.
Isabella sent to 28 pages worth of size 10 information.
): guess my weekend's gonna be spent "wisely" by reading that.
Kinda sad huh.
Nope, I'm not complaining.
I just...
Okay I'm complaining. .__.
Guess what, my part of the PP information is not even done yet.
This is it.
Er, finally, my schedule.
A reminder to myself to keep to it,
18/12/10 - Meet for GOM/Research on MICE logistics.
18-19/12/10 - Finish the PP powerpoint slides, hopefully.
21/12/10 - 04(somehow) Christmas party & that fag's birthday.
22/12/10 - Meeting Bella/HR for PP slides confirmation.
23/12/10 - DAY OFF, but with so much work, I just have yet to put something here. ):
24-26/12/10 - Byebye work, byebye Singapore.
27/12/10 - Back to projects, zzz.
28/12/10 - 3/1/11 - TBC.
So lazy to type this any further.
I'm so late already.
Ciao peeps.