3 papers have gone by.
And 1 more to go.
For the past 3 papers, I've been trying my best to study.
And I've been trying to study before even others did.
But when I got the paper, I didn't know what to do with it.
I didn't know how to answer all the questions.
I didn't know anything.
I just flunked it.
MICE was disgusting.
I was confident for HRM, but only to realize that it wasn't as easy as I thought it would be.
GOM was hell, but I managed to remember everything, by today.
Well, almost everything.
And when I got the paper, the only thing I didn't memorize, came out.
And everything I didn't know, came out.
I really don't know if I should study hard for the next paper.
Should I start now, or should I start tomorrow, like the rest?
Should I study hard and be disappointed or not care and be disappointed?
Can't believe how stupid I am...
._.
Okay, I'd study.