HELLO!
It's been ages since I last blogged.
Haven't been a very active blogger.
In the midst of MSTs now, disastrous MSTs.
MICE paper ended today, and it was the worst MST paper I ever had, next to FBM.
I seriously went mind blank, sigh.
Guess I didn't study hard enough.
I hope my projects pull me up.
Better work real hard for them.
I hope Xiuwen (who's sorta new to the class) can work will with us.
Else it'd be the end of MICE.
Ah well.
Time for some formspring Q&A!
Q: this is fizzy the other one is not me...so confident hor...sms me when u free...needa ask something =)
A: I'm very sure that was you... );
Q: Hows ur sister doing?
A: _l_. LOL. >___<.
Q: );< Where did your tagboard go, yo! OHHH AND GUESS WHO I AM! :D
A: JEANOOOO! It's you right? I removed my tagboard cause got like 1304058045 spam with virus links.
Ayight!
That's the end of this post.
Till next time!
BEHBEH!