We're halfway through the 3rd week of school.
And I'm already feeling exhausted.
Worse, I've got work this weekend, and finish my tutorials at the same time.
This is it.
On the bright side, I'm gonna earn big bucks!
$10/hour and I'm extremely satisfied.
I realised that my blog is nothing but rants bout how my life sucks.
Unfortunately, I don't know how to turn this around.
My life really does suck and I need to complain.
I was looking at my old photos just now, and man did I look ugly.
Yes, I know, sounds like I've got seriously low self esteem.
I admit, I'm not proud of myself, even though I say things like, "We should be proud of what we have, cause we're definitely better in a way."
But words don't mean anything, actions do.
Mr Ronald was asking me what I wrote for 1 of my tutorial questions today.
And so I told him, I wrote rubbish.
Being the usual Mr Ronald, he questioned me, with a bit of sarcasm.
He asked if I thought my answer was rubbish.
I didn't know what to say, so I just read it. =.=
Then he said I should be more confident, because my answer isn't rubbish.
Okay...
I shall end your boredom here abruptly.
Bye!