I've got people stalking my blog now.
And I've got to be mindful of what I say here.
Else someone would start calling me a cyber bully.
Ha-ha-ha.
Went to school pretty early today, to pass someone's birthday present.
I reached the "bridge" at like 0735.
And because I reached early, I had lots of time to myself, just looking and observing things around me.
As usual, I observed people walking by.
And I bet you people would do that too, that is, if you're waiting for someone there.
So I looked at different people, comparing them to me.
And I thought to myself.
Some have things I do not have, and things I'd never get.
But there are others who don't have what I have.
An optimist would always feel that there is always someone that they're better than, and that they should be glad of what they have or who they are.
A pessimist, and perhaps at the same time, a perfectionist, may feel that they deserve better and will always say the same thing: "FML".
And it seems, up till this point, that I'm the latter of the both.
Today, my friend told me something.
Something that I may consider doing in my life, because I felt it made sense after thinking about it.
I swore I wouldn't blog about him, but I still did.
He said, "Your life would not be as complicated if you choose not to see it as being complicated."
And perhaps, I'm just being extremely paranoid.
I should think about this...
But that doesn't mean that this friend of mine is worth my time blogging about.
I realised that after working, I kinda lost my motivation to do any work, for school.
And tonight, I gave up on commanding heights, and decided not to do the summary.
All i wish I could do now is to stay at home and think.
And maybe I will get advice, somehow, somewhere, from someone.
Ah well...
I had a dream a few days ago.
To be precise, 2 days ago.
I dreamt of someone.
I had a clear vision of how that person looked like, but it's kinda disappearing now.
And I'm sure I've never seen that person.
But she was so important in my dream.
And when I woke up, I really hated myself for waking up at 0600 for no apparent reason.
The time spent in the dream was really... magical.
Sounds like Inception, doesn't it?
HAHAHA, if only that would happen.
Alright, my time's up!
Ciao.
Let tomorrow be a better day...