It's such a weird thing, how people can be close to another, and the next moment, becoming strangers, or close to that.
I remember having this friend, this close friend.
We used to hang out, go buy stuff and go swimming together, even after I left Riverside, for awhile.
We shared our woes, that we never did share with others.
But now, we do none of the above.
And I realised, that we only contact each other when we have no one else for company.
I've been trying my best to keep this friendship going.
But it's not easy.
My friend has gone to a different school, met new friends and got on with life.
And new friends are always fresher than old ones, aren't they?
Perhaps this friendship, which I foolishly thought was something to be treasured, was nothing at all to my friend.
Are friends perhaps just stepping stones to your future?
Perhaps its time, time to move on with life.
So what's this all about?
I'm upset that those people out there, made a new friend, a friend that I lost.
Ah well.
If only that friend would know bout all this.
Time to get going.
Good night.