Woooah, I haven't visited my own blog for a long time.
And when I decided to come today, I saw a few people who commented on my tagboard.
People whom I don't know.
When I first read the comments, I felt so happy, people are appreciating my writing.
Or you may call it, ranting.
Oh well, but then I realized that they may very well just be links with viruses. -.-
HAHA, what the heck.
Then again, if you were real people, I thank you for visiting my blog and giving such positive comments! (even though I don't know how you got here).
It certainly made my day!
And I've decided to change the way I type in my entries to make it more... reader friendly. ._.
If anyone's reading it, that is.
Today's entry will start with updates on my life.
First and foremost, I found a job, or I can say, my friend, Sok Ling, found me a job!
The pay's not really satisfying, but at least I've got something to do during the holidays.
The job scope's like selling tickets at Orchard at $10 each, for 8 hours, with a pay of $30.
Which means $3++ an hour.
I earn $1 for every ticket I sell though.
So come on people, come support me please!
Imma be working on all Saturdays of October except for the last, and the 3rd Sunday of October.
4 days, that makes $120, basic pay.
Okay, quite a few things I can buy with $120.
I'm not considering saving this money though.
Next, I'd be talking bout the class chalet!
It's actually coming up in 5 days!
So excited man, but we haven't had any activities lined up.
And no one's like initiating to plan anything.
So I think I've got to start.
Any ideas for things to do at a chalet?
It's at Pasir Ris, and there's nothing much you can do there except for biking/roller blading.
Suggestions please! :D
Lastly, I've decided to start a video blog.
It's way cooler that way.
And who knows, I may be the next Ryan Higa or KevJumba!
Okay, wait long long.
But I'm serious on starting a video blog. -.-
Kay, gotta go!
Bai.