Haven't blogged in ages!
And I can see my chat box getting flooded by spam. ._.
If this continues, I shall remove it.
This is kinda like my, personal space anyway.
Let me tell you guys why I haven't been blogging.
I kinda started feeling sick on the 4th October, with persistent fever and other minor ailments.
So I thought maybe I lacked sleep or something.
Lack of sleep from the release of results, how stupid.
But it wasn't the lack of sleep.
I went to visit the family doctor for 3 times in total.
The first time, the stupid doctor didn't even check and gave me medicine according to my complaints(What's the right word?).
I knew the medicine wasn't going to help.
I've been waking up in the middle of the night, wetting my bed, WITH SWEAT.
And indeed, the medicine didn't work.
So I decided to go back to the clinic, but this time, with a different doctor on shift duty.
This time, the doctor did a proper diagnosis and told me I may have some kinda chest infection.
So I was given different medicine this time round.
I thought it would work, but the next day was the class chalet, and I couldn't afford to miss it. ._.
So, being the usual stupid me, I went.
And it got worse.
The persistent fevers came on and off, 1 hour, I had no fever, the next hour I did.
So, after 3 days of fun(more like suffering), I went back to the doctor for the 3rd time.
And this time, I went for an X-ray at Tan Tock Seng.
I spent like 4 hours there in total.
But I did an X-ray and found that I had slight Bronchitis, but the doctor didn't know what was causing the fever and sent me for a blood test.
I felt like a real man during the blood test man.
The doctor stuck the needle inside without anesthetic (unlike during blood donations), and started pumping blood out of me.
Strangely, it felt like nothing at all, even after drawing one syringe-ful of blood.
Oh, TELL ME I'M A REAL MAN BABEH!
Oh, and I saw this disgusting incident there.
There was this man on drip and when the pack of glucose finished, his blood flowed into the tube.
He was like shouting for the nurse to go over after that.
I told you I was a real man.
So, 2 hours later, the blood test results came out.
And luckily, nothing major man, just an infection in the liver.
I took the medicine that was prescribed and I'm alive and kicking now!
So I've got a follow up tomorow, which makes me unable to attend school.
Have fun in school peeps!
Okay, and if you were interested in my GPA, here goes!
FBM - B.
IHRO - C. (_l_)
BLAW - B.
TTP - B+.
FMAH - DIST.
PS - DIST.
2 freaking distinctions.
Man, I'm smart.
Semester GPA: 3.095.
Cumulative GPA: 2.986 (_l_ still no 3.)
So that's all for today man!
Ciao! :D