So many birthdays going on in September, including mine.
-giggles-
Just 17 more days before that very day.
But first, I've got to get past this stressful period.
Though the past 3 birthdays haven't been happy occasions, I hoping this birthday would be better.
It's kinda funny I'm doing a post with regards to my birthday.
It just shows how I don't have anything to talk about.
THEN AGAIN.
Imma make a wishlist, hoping that someone will get something for me. ^^
Here it goes~
1. I've been dying to get denim skinny jeans for a long time.
2. Oh, and Topman carrot jeans are kinda cool too!
3. And I've been having this liking of wearing T shirts inside shirts/hoodies, and I want different kinds and patterns of shirts!
4.
5.
6. The Topman Sailor T shirt's damn cute too!
7.
8. I've been wanting to buy the 3/4s I saw at Bugis for a long time already, DAMN.
9. More earrings/studs that look HOT, and perhaps 1 more piercing.
10. I love taking pictures and I need a good camera!
11. All the songs I've heard from Pixie Lott's album, Turn it Up are pretty good.
12. Vampire's suck sounds like a pretty nice movie, watch it with me? :D
13. Somebody to love. HAHAHAHAHA!
14. And I want, badly, no, I need, to go for the Orlando Internship @ .
HAHAHA.
AND...
I can't believe someone actually got me something from the list!
Thanks Ah Soh!
But I know, I WILL get into the Disney internship.
Okay, enough rubbish.
SJAB BBQ tomorrow.
Wii & Mahjong session @ Pat's house tomorrow.
FMAH in 2 days.
I can't believe I'm doing this.