The melancholic sanguine.
Thursday, August 12, 2010 @
It's a long time since I blogged even though there was lots to say.
And I'm guessing that people no longer visit my blog anymore.
But that's alright.
I can express myself better without having to think about how others look at me.

Let me first start with my frustrations with TTP, and at the same time, myself.
The holidays have finally come, but not quite, since the exams are like 3 weeks later.
And that means it's time to study.
TTP just ended yesterday with the final walking tour, by us.
However, it didn't turn out as expected.
Honestly, I think we did well, or maybe alright.
But Chih Wee told us we were weak, in our faces.
And he took 15minutes just to mark each and every one of us down.
The only good thing he said about our tour was how bubbly Puifun was.
It felt like a huge insult, really.
So haven't I done well enough?
Didn't we put in enough effort?
Perhaps so.
I agreed that I've been free riding a lot on this project.
But I have done my part doing research, trying to impress you with stories.
I bet the others did put in a lot of effort too.
I tried telling some stories, since he liked stories.
We did everything possible to impress him, but none of it worked.
The whole 15minutes was nothing but negative comments.
I was quite disappointed. -.-"
Even though it's just one project, it made me reflect on myself.

I used to be quite confident with how I presented in projects.
But now, teachers have been giving nothign but negative comments on the way I presented.
So what happened?

Okay, enough said about projects.
Life seems to have gone by faster, and at the same time, slower.
I don't know how to describe this feeling.
I don't know why I'm doing things I can't be bothered to do, things which I dread doing, things that make time slower.
But then again, looking back, it felt like I was in mercure just a few weeks back.
-.-
Now I'm here, waiting for the exams to happen.

And everytime, I would question myself about love.
Does it exist?
Sometimes, I can't feel the love that people describe a feeling as.
Here I am, waiting for a train.
A train that will take me faraway.
I know where I hope this train will take me.
But I can't be too sure.
But does it matter?
Do I even have you?

Something must be wrong with me.
I don't know what I'm saying here.
Just a random post to revive my blog :D
BYE~

disclaimer-
This is just a portal to express my feelings and happenings in my daily life. If you don't like it, then awww ); , too bad, buzz off. And if you came here to stalk me, feel free. HAHA, no, I'm kidding. Bye.

the one and only-
The name's Ho Zheng Hui. I came out of my mama on the 20th September 1992. I now study in Singapore Polytechnic's Diploma in Tourism and Resort Management. I am proud to be part of G-Club, Burenooo, xDANTE and DTRM04 Shiokolates! Lastly, I am a huge fan of Katy Perry and hope to meet her someday. (:

randomly selling-
Hi, I'm currently selling/giving some stuff that I can find in my house at damn cheap prices. Tell me if you need em, damn good prices. I may have more than 1 copy, so just ask.

1. Marketing Research Textbook

2. Gaming Operations Management Textbook: Gaming Methods - David C. Williams & Kathryn Hashimoto

3. Gaming Operations Management Textbook: Casinos: Organization And Culture - Chris Roberts & Kathryn Hashimoto

k thanks bye.

ask zh, anything-

link back to the past-
Old blog

June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
May 2011
June 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
March 2012
May 2012
September 2012

going somewhere?
Please leave your link on the tagboard if you want me to link you, cause I've lost all my links after screwing up my blogskin TWICE, k thanks bye.

@ Cheryl
@ Feng shan
@ Fizzy
@ Jeanette
@ Nandhini
@ Patricia
@ Shannon
@ Sok ling
@ Teck Hwee
@ Ven
@ Wei lin
@ Wendy
@ Ye kai
@ Zafirah
@ Zhi Xian
@ Zhi Yun

@ xDANTE

thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.