The melancholic sanguine.
Thursday, August 19, 2010 @ A fool.

It sucks to find yourself asking yourself, "Who or what am I living for?"
So I've been asking myself this question.
And honestly, I don't know the answer.
How about everyone reading this ask yourself the same question?
Who do you live for?
Why are you alive?

I'm pretty sure at least 70% of you would not be able to come up with an answer.
I came to a decision that the reason I'm alive is cause I'm afraid of death.
Pathetic isn't it?
Sounds like some emotional post again, pfft.
Why's my life filled with these pointless thoughts?

Some people live for themselves, with a passion, and a goal in life.
Some people live for others, satisfying people around them, so they will feel satisfied themselves.
What do I have to live for?
Friends play an important part in my life.
They were what made me to who I am today.
But they can't be there forever.
There isn't any point living for friends.
Friends who will one day take you for granted.
Friends who will one day make use of you.
No friend last forever.

Sometimes, I find myself sitting here feeling lonely.
Lonely to the extent that I'm constantly checking my phone to see if anyone texts me.

I realised I've been indulging in false hope for quite time.
And it's time to draw the line and wake up.
I knew that not drawing the line would have me ending up feeling as stupid as before.
Maybe its destined to be the way you should.
Maybe forcing something that cannot be is really impossible.
I don't know how long more am I going to try to fight this.
But I'm not going back to my old ways.
I just need the determination to keep this going.

Someone help me. (>___<)

disclaimer-
This is just a portal to express my feelings and happenings in my daily life. If you don't like it, then awww ); , too bad, buzz off. And if you came here to stalk me, feel free. HAHA, no, I'm kidding. Bye.

the one and only-
The name's Ho Zheng Hui. I came out of my mama on the 20th September 1992. I now study in Singapore Polytechnic's Diploma in Tourism and Resort Management. I am proud to be part of G-Club, Burenooo, xDANTE and DTRM04 Shiokolates! Lastly, I am a huge fan of Katy Perry and hope to meet her someday. (:

randomly selling-
Hi, I'm currently selling/giving some stuff that I can find in my house at damn cheap prices. Tell me if you need em, damn good prices. I may have more than 1 copy, so just ask.

1. Marketing Research Textbook

2. Gaming Operations Management Textbook: Gaming Methods - David C. Williams & Kathryn Hashimoto

3. Gaming Operations Management Textbook: Casinos: Organization And Culture - Chris Roberts & Kathryn Hashimoto

k thanks bye.

ask zh, anything-

link back to the past-
Old blog

June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
May 2011
June 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
March 2012
May 2012
September 2012

going somewhere?
Please leave your link on the tagboard if you want me to link you, cause I've lost all my links after screwing up my blogskin TWICE, k thanks bye.

@ Cheryl
@ Feng shan
@ Fizzy
@ Jeanette
@ Nandhini
@ Patricia
@ Shannon
@ Sok ling
@ Teck Hwee
@ Ven
@ Wei lin
@ Wendy
@ Ye kai
@ Zafirah
@ Zhi Xian
@ Zhi Yun

@ xDANTE

thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.