The melancholic sanguine.
Tuesday, August 31, 2010 @ Drunk in class
Had the wine seminar today!
Was kinda looking forward to this since last weekend already.
So yeah, I kinda had fun today.
I shall do a post on the wines we drank yeah!

We had a short lecture before the wine tasting.
So after the lecture, we had the opportunity to taste 5 different types of wines.
3 whites and 2 reds in total!
We started off with the whites.
The first one tasted pretty bad, perhaps cause I never drunk any before.

Look at the colour of it...
Sniff it...
Swirl it...
Swallow it!
Photobucket

The 2nd wine, which was also white wine, was corked and was opened by Isabella.
Ehh, she was damn pro leh.
Even Mr. Ronald asked if she had experience in this kinda thing.
Even he had troubles opening the 2nd bottle but it was worth all the effort.
The second wine was the best tasting one, from Italy if I'm not wrong.
Photobucket

The 3rd bottle was red wine, and was corked and was opened by me!
Heh, it was pretty easy opening this bottle cause it wasn't properly stored.
The cork wasn't stained so it was easier or something, along that line.
It was not good either, but at least better than the first (:
Photobucket

The 4th bottle was the last bottle of red wine, which was opened by Tony!
So cool eh, we get to open our own bottles of wine :D
Photobucket
Photobucket

The last bottle of wine was another white wine!
It was a really special wine because it is claimed to be the first ever wine produced in India.
Cool eh?
Even the logo looks very Indian already.
Photobucket
Photobucket

It was the oldest wine we had!
Which was supposed to taste the best.
I still preferred the 2nd wine though.
Heh, look at the back label!
First ever wine leh!!
Photobucket


So... after all that wine, I couldn't even walk straight.hough.
HAHAHA, no la, not that pathetic.
Everyone was so high after the whole session.
Almost everyone's face were reddened.
Some were horribly red.
It was really quite funny.
People hugging each other...
People laughing at each other.
People scolding each other.
It was really so... bemusing.

After that, Nigel and I went to Cineleisure for dinner @ Pastamania! :D
Photobucket

I had Shannon baked rice!
It wasn't as nice as expected.
Tasted kinda bland D:
Photobucket

But way before dinner, we went to 313@Somerset to get this! :D
Kay, I know I look so act cute, but that's not the point.
TEENAGE DREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Even the CD itself looks so cute.
And the highlight, it smells like freaking bubblegum!
It doesn't at all, smell like cotton candy (>______<)!
OMGOMGOMG. HAHAHA.
-high-
Photobucket
Photobucket

...
I'm still not sober.
Good night! :D

disclaimer-
This is just a portal to express my feelings and happenings in my daily life. If you don't like it, then awww ); , too bad, buzz off. And if you came here to stalk me, feel free. HAHA, no, I'm kidding. Bye.

the one and only-
The name's Ho Zheng Hui. I came out of my mama on the 20th September 1992. I now study in Singapore Polytechnic's Diploma in Tourism and Resort Management. I am proud to be part of G-Club, Burenooo, xDANTE and DTRM04 Shiokolates! Lastly, I am a huge fan of Katy Perry and hope to meet her someday. (:

randomly selling-
Hi, I'm currently selling/giving some stuff that I can find in my house at damn cheap prices. Tell me if you need em, damn good prices. I may have more than 1 copy, so just ask.

1. Marketing Research Textbook

2. Gaming Operations Management Textbook: Gaming Methods - David C. Williams & Kathryn Hashimoto

3. Gaming Operations Management Textbook: Casinos: Organization And Culture - Chris Roberts & Kathryn Hashimoto

k thanks bye.

ask zh, anything-

link back to the past-
Old blog

June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
May 2011
June 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
March 2012
May 2012
September 2012

going somewhere?
Please leave your link on the tagboard if you want me to link you, cause I've lost all my links after screwing up my blogskin TWICE, k thanks bye.

@ Cheryl
@ Feng shan
@ Fizzy
@ Jeanette
@ Nandhini
@ Patricia
@ Shannon
@ Sok ling
@ Teck Hwee
@ Ven
@ Wei lin
@ Wendy
@ Ye kai
@ Zafirah
@ Zhi Xian
@ Zhi Yun

@ xDANTE

thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.