Woke up in the morning feeling like shit.
I felt so... musty this morning.
I don't know why musty, but it just felt like the perfect word to describe how I was feeling.
I still managed to drag myself outta bed though.
So I went out and took the long train ride to Expo.
Expo doesn't bring back any good memories.
It reminds me of standing for hours trying to sell keyboards.
It reminds me of the awkward moments spent there.
But Imma make these things change.
Met up with Abigail's friends first.
I thought it was gonna be another awkward moment, but turns out to be better than expected.
They were pretty hospitable people, especially Sirbest.
So I didn't feel as awkward as the previous times I went there.
So... I only met my primary 1 friend after service.
So after service, we went to Changi for lunch, where it was the first time I heard so much crap in my life -.-
But it was great :D
Let me share some with you...
S: Last time I kena bird shit like twice leh.
A: You know why? -HAHAHAHA- You look like tree.
D: Birds don't shit on trees, they shit on the floor.
A: Then he looks like the floor. -HAHAHAHHA-
D: No he looks like mud (didn't quite get this part).
And 1 more!
S: One day we go Marina Barrage picnic la, always go lan.
X: Go there do what? Eat grass?
S: Eat grass later the somebody come tell you, "eh, boy, cannot eat grass here".
X: Aiya, D eat halfway, look at the man then mooo, -inserts stupid face here- then the person will know he crazy already, then will say" okok you eat".
X: -constantly moos-
HAHA, kinda enjoyed myself today.
:D
Okay, Imma end of with two random quotes:
"You are the master of your own life."
&
"Learn to be geigei if you want to survive in this world."
BYE!!