Went for blood donation drive today.
And I donated 450ml of my own blood!
The feeling you get from it is amazing.
So what if you lose 450ml of your blood?
You can save 3 lives with that.
It's not like your blood will disappear forever, it'd come back.
You'll really have to try it once to know what I mean.
Initially, Chang Hong, Jin Sheng and Linus decided that we should go together.
In the end, Chang Hong and Jin Sheng were not eligible and therefore there was only Linus and I left.
I had to first fill up some declaration form, to declare I had no HIV whatsoever.
After that, we had to get our blood pressure checked and stuff.
As it was okay, I moved on, where they checked if I had enough iron in my blood.
The process was by pricking my finger and collecting blood from there.
So that went well, and it was finally time for the actual thing.
I was first injected with some anesthesia, which hurt a bit.
Then, a needle of 1mm width was inserted into my vein.
I had to squeeze a stress ball for the blood to flow out.
After 10minutes, the whole process was done, yay!
So here are some pictures!
I only started taking pictures from the time the final tube was inserted into my arm.

Be nice to me, it's my first time!

Squeeze the stress ball! See the packet of blood below? @_@

Yessss, almost done! ^^

Wrap it up with this damn cute roller bandage. :D

We got these "souvenirs" as a form of gratitude. :D

Lost so much blood, time to replenish it! :D

Now time to unwrap it! ^^

When I took out the bandage, it started bleeding again, but after drying the wound, here we go! It's this small! So what do have to be afraid of?!
Go donate your blood today! :D
CCA points awarded somemore -.-
Kay, back to rehearsing for tomorrow's presentation, wish me all the best!
:D
Bye.
P.S. I updated my TTP marks! I know you're interested, scroll down (: