
I guess everyone's sick and tired of staring at that darned post.
People like Nigel Chew have been complaining that it's nonsense or what -.-
So I've decided to do another post after ages.
MST results first!
FMAH - 81.
FBM - 60.
BLAW - 80.
IHRO - 59.5.
TTP - 70.
Overall, I'm quite satisfied with my results.
I haven't got back IHRO & TTP, but I promise I'd post my results once they're out.
LOOK AT ALL THE ZEROS.
Won't you get so insecure if you get this kinda grades?
1 mark less, your grade is gone.
I was quite disappointed in FMAH.
Yeah, some people might say, WTF, 81 still disappointed!
But I expected myself to do better, at least getting a 85 or above.
Well, highest scorer in class was surprisingly Nigel with a score of 85.
For a high score of 85, perhaps an 81 ain't that bad after all :D
FBM was hell.
Well, everyone did as badly, so I've got nothing to say.
BLAW was way better than expected.
I got an A which was really surprising.
I guess it was cause she marked real leniently.
Well, loads of projects coming up, better work real hard to do well in all of them.
Some people have been saying I've changed a lot ever since year 1.
Maybe so?
For the worse, for the better?
I don't quite know.
You may think that I've changed for the worse, but you don't quite know what I've been through.
I'm a very easily influenced person.
With the bad company, I dive along.
I've been through so much bullshit with no guidance at all.
2 days ago, I was disappointed by an SMS.
Things turn out a certain way for a certain reason.
I don't know what that particular reason is, but I guess it's my problem.
If only there was someone who could give me guidance. );
Bye.