NINETEEN DAYS TO GET THE NEW PHONE, DAMN!
It's okay, I can wait.
Good things are worth the wait. (:
DISNEYLAND INTERNSHIP!
This is the main purpose why I'm blogging, when I'm supposed to be studying.
Yes, study TTP.
Requirements for the programme is a minimum GPA of 3! :D
Mine's 2.94, just 0.06 away!
I WILL GET TO 3, BY THE END OF THIS YEAR!
Sure, going to Disney Orlando sounds cool.
Sure, studying at a university at California sounds awesome!
But hey!
Money makes the world go round!
The estimated total costs for the whole trip is $12,400, AFTER SUBSIDY.
Hell yeah.
It ain't cheap, and money's hard to earn.
I can't bear taking that sum of money from my parents, just to go to America for 6 months. );
I've got to reconsider.
Is everything worth to money?
Yes, it is a once in a lifetime opportunity.
TWELVE THOUSANDDDD.
T________T.
Let me think about it while studying TTP.