With SOME pictures! ^^
It was Fizzy's Birthday yesterday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY FIZZY!
I don't know how many times I said that already.
We had plans yesterday, plans that weren't really plans.
Spent lots of money yesterday, real broke now T_T.
Had a mini Mahjong session at Patricia's house.
I won 3 games out of 7!
I never win when I play with them -.-
Went for lunch at Pastamania @ Cineleisure.
No more cheese sticks this time!
Wanted to have Crayfish Pasta but was too cheapo to afford it. T_T.
After lunch, we went to watch...

Yes, Prince of Persia!
Great movie, really worth watching, though they were kissing so abruptly. -.-
Went for ice-cream after the movie.
MAGGIE'S MOO! (?) @ 313!

Ice-cream doesn't have to look good to taste good.
The best ice-cream I've tasted.
Either it's good, or I'm damn suaku.
I had Cheesecake Bake! (the one on the bottom left)
There was Cheesecake Ice cream, Caramel, Cinnamon Biscuits & Strawberries (Fizzy's favourite)!
I forgot what Fizzy and Pat had.
Yekai had some horribly sweet Cotton Candy ice-cream.
There was some milk cream, M&Ms and marshmallow.
If you don't like sweet stuff, don't ever try that.
It'd suck.
Go try the ice-cream when you've got time!
Went back to Causeway Point for dinner after that.
After dinner, we went to the St John comp's place for cake!
We lighted the candles before Fizzy came. -.-
In the end, the candles melted before he came, and this was what became of the cake.

LOL, yes, very disgusting.
We had to dig up the wax before we could eat the cake.
So, the 4 of us had this huge cake.
And of course, around a quarter of it ended up on Fizzy's face! :D
Was damn full after that, so Fizzy decided to cab us all home.
AWWWW, SO NICE OF YOU.
That marks the end of his birthday celebration.
It's possibly the last time the 4 of us are going to meet up before Yekai goes to NS.
BYEBYE YEKAI.
/random...
Yekai: -sits beside Patricia's dog and whispers: "Go, go bite Fizzy!"
Fizzy: Yekai, I HEARD THAT!
HAHAHA, Okay, HAPPY BIRTHDAY FIZZYWANDYKU!
I wonder why I'm all alone at home now, doing nothing.
Bye.