
Love.
It's sugary, it's sweet.
It's a word word with a thousand meanings that one cannot describe.
It's feeling that melts you down, disabling you.
It's bullet that will shoot you down, when you're unaware of it.
Many stories of love in fairy tales.
Love at first sight.
Living happily forever after.
Come on, get back to reality.
What is love to many of us?
Some say it's everything.
Some say it's just what brings people together, creating a better world.
It's just a feeling.
A feeling of attraction towards another party.
It isn't the world.
We watch too much of drama, where people die from love, when they don't have it.
And we come to believe that behaving like people appearing on the television set is okay.
People have evolved from the past, where life was so simple.
Some don't know what love is, but claim to feel it, just because of the people around them.
Sometimes, I don't see why people are kicking a big fuss over relationship problems.
Breakups, rejection.
It's just one story in your life.
There will be many more.
Why worry about someone who's going to be your past?
Don't try get what you've lost back.
It's not going to happen.
There's a reason why didn't make it to your future.
There are things way more important than love.
Sometimes it's best that we make a decision that's right for us and not what we like best.
And by the right choice, it means defying what we really want.
'Cause what we want, is not necessarily right.
Defying love.
Maybe this is how people become cold and heartless.
When you've been through too much, the next time something the same happens, it'd be nothing to you.
It'd no longer be a challenge.
It'd no longer be special.
This time baby, I'd be bulletproof.
HAHA, I've been watching too much drama as well. -.-
Hey you there!
I know you know that you're you.
Though I'm not really good at managing this kinda stuff.
I'll try my best to make life special. (WTF AM I SAYING HAHAHAH).
Gosh, I sound like a pussy. );