I'm back from wakeboarding camp! :D
And yes, I know I've been blogging so little recently.
I don't know why I've lost the motivation to blog );
So I asked myself, why did I create a blog in the first place?
I have no idea, honestly.
I guess its cause everyone has a blog.
And to TRY to be "in", I got a blog of my own?
Hah, many of my friends have deleted their blogs.
So should I continue doing this?
I don't really know.
But meanwhile, lets welcome JEANO BURENO back to Singapore!
How was Mecure?
Fabulous? :D
It's gonna be my turn in 1 day's time.
I'm so looking forward to it.
I'm getting kinda sick though.
I hope it doesn't deteriorate to a condition which disallows me to go to Mecure );
GET WELL SOON DUDE!
So how was Wakeboarding camp?
It turned out a little boring.
Nevertheless, there were really fun parts of the camp too!
Well, I made quite a few friends to begin with.
And Benjamin Chua went for the camp too, which didn't make me feel lonely! :D (You know I'm anti-social)
I shall elaborate on 3 specific activities during the camp!
First off, nightwalk!
Okay, perhaps it wasn't really a traditional nightwalk.
It wasn't scary as we were walking blindfolded around the school in groups.
We campers, were supposed to walk around while getting "tekan-ed" by the GLs.
So we were sprayed with water.
We were asked to slide down a soapy hill.
We were asked to shout stuff like, "I'm gayboy!"
There was this one station where I had to look for a Pingpong ball in a dirty bucket of water filled with god knows what.
So I started digging, deep.
See what I've done wrong?
Pingpong balls float and not sink. -.-
We were placed in canvas sheets and "washing machined" with soap, sand, and other disgusting stuff.
My group bonded really much there.
Lots of inside jokes there.
Okay secondly, station games.
Probably the best station games I've ever had.
There was this specific station where we had to all apply lipstick.
-.-
And we had to "kiss" this guy's photo till there was lipstick all over his face.
It was probably the stupidest game I've ever played.
I ended up with lipstick all over my face.
Walao );
It's gonna make my skin so much worse.
I should have sit out.
Lastly, WINCH!
The BEST part of the camp, I swear.
The best thing I've ever done in camps.
We wakeboarded in the swimming pool, using a pulling machine!
First we had to learn the correct posture.
Then we had to learn how to stand properly, etcetc.
I waited and waited, and finally, it was my turn to ride!
So I took like 2minutes to wear those shoes, those super tight shoes -.-
I had 2 laps to ride.
i totally screwed up my first lap, by falling into the water twice.
I finally got the hang of it and made it all the way back on the 2nd lap.
WOOOO!
It was so much fun, seriously.
If I ever want to do it again, it's 80 dollars an hour.
WHAT THE HELL.
HAHAHAH.
I shall end by wishing 3 special people Happy Birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLARENCE (though I don't really know you.)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAY MY CAMP HAO PENG YOU! :D
Kthanksbye.