The melancholic sanguine.
Friday, April 30, 2010 @ Weather & I
I'm behaving strangely nowadays!
And I really have no idea why.
I'm guessing it must be the weather.
One moment its hot, one moment it rains heavily.
What is wrong with the world?!
Its making feel very tired in the evening, and very alive at night. -.-
And its getting me so moody! ._.
Feels like PMS, does it feel this way?

I've been too tired to do any blogging recently.
And since it's my friday, let's do it!
Let me see what I can recall.

So what's been up?
I went K-boxing on Wednesday with Shiokolates, Peiying, Wendy, Linus, Nigel, Melvin and Keith!
I'm like so addicted to it already.
At first I sang 1 or 2 songs, then all the Chinese songs came on.
So was kinda sian for a moment.
So I just sang a few songs that I knew!
Okay, maybe there was nothing special then.
But we all had fun I guess! :D

And today, 04 went to practice our immersion performance.
We managed to finish learning Hannah Montana's Hoedown Throwdown, even though it's not yet of the right standard.
But we can do it!
I had troubles learning Again and Again.
It wasn't an easy dance.
Adding to that was the fact that I'm not like Linus or Keith who could dance better cause they've watched it like millions of times.
Linus and Keith could dance it pretty well, which made me kinda -.- cause I wasn't catching up.
Worst of all, this process is going to drag cause not everyone was present when we were learning the dance.
We're so doing everything from the beginning again.
Pfft, yeah, I know, I'm full of complaints.
But what can you expect from someone who has an external locus of control. -.-

Tomorrow's Labour day!
Isn't that like great?!
Public holiday! :D:D
No wait, there's an amazing race trial tomorrow and I can't rest at home! );
Actually no, I'm not complaining.
It's gonna be fun I guess.
We're going to test people on the MRT system!
By we, I meant Nigel and I, who are fortunately or unfortunately, situated with each other.
We shall see how it goes tomorrow.

Okay here's the best for the last.
Well, at least I think this was the best part of the week.
Let me introduce the new, or old members of our class!
1. Amanda Cecilia Medusa Chong Peiying! -.-
2. Jennifer Wendy Huin Wei Jun.
3. Sharon Shannon Tan.
4. Margaret Goh Sok Ling.
5. Cloudy Yang Shi Shi.
6. Cynthia Ang Weilin
7. Adelynn Wang Puifun.
8. Barbara Chen Huiru.
9. Tomato Irene Isabella Leow Pei Jin.
10. Nana Kassie Tan Yan Jiao.
11. Monicachen Nur Faizah.
12. Amber Monica Cheng Bee Hwa.
13. Angelo Anus Linus Wee Jie Ying.
14. Michael Nigel Chew.
15. Anthony Tony Yeoh Chong Lin.
16. Bobby Keith Kok Jie Jun.
17. Asparagus Ameer Roshan.
18. Timmy Melvin Xu Wen Yang.
19. Tiffany Lim Tian Wei.
20. Horny Rachel Tan.
And lastly, me, Alex Ho Zheng Hui! :D
We gave ourselves stupid names.
Yeah, even though there's quite some unhappiness going on, I can never describe how funnily stupid my class is at times.
WOOO!

DTRM 04 FTW.

disclaimer-
This is just a portal to express my feelings and happenings in my daily life. If you don't like it, then awww ); , too bad, buzz off. And if you came here to stalk me, feel free. HAHA, no, I'm kidding. Bye.

the one and only-
The name's Ho Zheng Hui. I came out of my mama on the 20th September 1992. I now study in Singapore Polytechnic's Diploma in Tourism and Resort Management. I am proud to be part of G-Club, Burenooo, xDANTE and DTRM04 Shiokolates! Lastly, I am a huge fan of Katy Perry and hope to meet her someday. (:

randomly selling-
Hi, I'm currently selling/giving some stuff that I can find in my house at damn cheap prices. Tell me if you need em, damn good prices. I may have more than 1 copy, so just ask.

1. Marketing Research Textbook

2. Gaming Operations Management Textbook: Gaming Methods - David C. Williams & Kathryn Hashimoto

3. Gaming Operations Management Textbook: Casinos: Organization And Culture - Chris Roberts & Kathryn Hashimoto

k thanks bye.

ask zh, anything-

link back to the past-
Old blog

June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
May 2011
June 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
March 2012
May 2012
September 2012

going somewhere?
Please leave your link on the tagboard if you want me to link you, cause I've lost all my links after screwing up my blogskin TWICE, k thanks bye.

@ Cheryl
@ Feng shan
@ Fizzy
@ Jeanette
@ Nandhini
@ Patricia
@ Shannon
@ Sok ling
@ Teck Hwee
@ Ven
@ Wei lin
@ Wendy
@ Ye kai
@ Zafirah
@ Zhi Xian
@ Zhi Yun

@ xDANTE

thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.