It's all about camp.
Let me start off with Irene, my purrrrincess and my wacky partner! :D

This photo is damn retarded.
And who's hand is it below?!

PURRRRINCESS AND THE FURRRRROG!
Now Adonia, my part time partner who we had to help out during the camp.
I had two wives, HAHAHAH!

They boo-ed me when I took this photo, LOL.
Peiying said, jerk of the century.
And now... SAIKANG WARRIORS! (Worse jobs ever warriors)

3 guys and the girl who LOVES small birds.
SMALL BIRD FTW!

AND AND, WE TAUPOK-ED GREGORY!

Ouch, why am I at the bottom?
DTRM FACILITATORS ALL THE WAY! :D

These people sneaked out to eat MacDonalds one night.

And lastly, my favourite photo of the album, YET.
And why?
THE THREE OF US LOOK DAMN GOOD! :D

I haven't got photos of my campers.
Waiting for 1 of them to upload.
Will upload it real soon!
Till then, GOODBYE.