Especially people from school.
Anyway, just a short update.
I didn't go to work today because of two reasons.
One, I'm feeling quite sick.
No, I haven't recovered.
In fact, it's getting worse.
People say that I may have throat infection.
I better go see a doctor soon.
Two, I'm feeling so damn lazy.
It's kinda my last day of work.
Still, I've got no mood to go get changed into that thick polo tee and stepping out of the house.
I need to discipline myself more.
Okay besides that, I promised an update of my campers from FOC.
Other than that, the DTRM 04 years 1s.
Let me start with the campers.

MY FOC CHILDREN!
From top left to top right, Geraint, Warren, Ho Zheng Hui, Scott, Benjamin, Weisong, Irene.
From bottom left to bottom right, Yijing, Audrey, Jasmine, Adonia, Hilda, Mangai.
We met up for an outing two days ago.
On friday!
Went to have lunch at Benten and ate this huge bucket of fruit ice-cream.
Damn nice, you guys should go try.
So here's a picture!

Moving on to FOP year 1s :D
A bunch of insane people that I spent four days with.
The most enthusiastic class in DTRM in my opinion.They bonded pretty quickly.
And there were just a few who totally brought up the atmosphere.
Yeah, totally love the class.
And of course, totally proud to be appointed facilitator of that class. :D
Lastly, the 3 proud facilitators of DTRM/1A/04/10/11 :D (For more pictures, go to my facebook profile page!)

Going to Orchard with Benjamin Soh later.
New Urban Male's last day of promotions.
BUY 1 GET 1 FREE OKAY.
And I know, I used to be a hater of NUM. :P
It's not too late to be a fan of it? HAHAHA.
Last last piece of good news.
MY DAD ALLOWED ME TO DYE MY HAIR. <3
Hairstylist here I come! :D
P.S. Thanks to all who encouraged me to think that I was special and unique after I did my previous post.
Namely, Zhiyun, Sokling, Tianwei, Tony, Weilin and Jennifer, not in any order.
HAHAHA, sorry if I missed anyone out.
Okay bye. (: