FOC was a blast!
The best camp I've had ever since primary 5, honest.
:D
Okay well, maybe the activities weren't planned out so perfectly.
In fact, the planning kinda sucked which caused quite an amount of people to complain.
But then again, we had fun.
That's all that matters isn't it?
There were some changes that we had to apply on the 1st day of camp.
Jason was not allowed to enter the camp if he came for it.
And so, Adonia's going to end up without a partner.
Her placing in the camp by default was a group leader.
But without a partner, she couldn't handle a group.
My point is, Irene and I were told to help her handle her group.
And so, we ended up part time group leaders.
Yeah, I was kinda happy.
I wanted to be a group leader even before I went for the interview.
So the campers came at around 12 noon.
I was in charge of group 3, Titanic.
The first few who came were all guys which was shocking.
Every other group had girls except mine.
Okay, let's skip the boring parts.
Gala night!
Cupids did their cluster dance, which I thought was best among the other clusters.
Even though they had slick moves like break dance or whatsoever, we had real sexy moves!
Hahahaha, we did Abracadabra dance.
And also she bangs -.-
All of that put together with Tik Tok by Kesha.
Oh, when I find the video, I'd post it!
Then there was Titanic's performance.
It turned out kinda soft because they didn't know how to use the microphone.
Well, it was still great though.
Especially the Titanic cheer, where everyone else joined in.
Titanic FTW!
After Gala night was Disco night.
So danced around the stage like crazy with hot dance tracks.
There was someone going around groping.
No, it wasn't normal groping.
There was a guy groping other guys, wtf.
I think dancing with Irene and the campers was damn cool.
I lost the damn SB carnival money and had to go around looking for it.
Forgot to zip my pouch, damnit.
Luckily Desmond found it and passed it to the OCs.
Thanks loads ah! :D
I'd upload pictures of my campers when I get them.
And awwwww, they wrote real sweet messages for facilitators, or maybe just me.
-shy- HAHAHAHA.
They called me Auntie Lucy! ._.
And I don't know what I did in the camp that people knew me as the guy who was acting gay.
=.=
I can't talk properly now.
Too much shouting makes you a camel.
LOL, random.
BYE! :D