I really wish to try real hard to achieve this.
But you don't seem interested.
No, I haven't tried really hard at this.
But I don't want to get that sense of disappointment once again.
You work so hard but end up failing again, and again, and again.
And that feeling just sucks.
I'm just so not good at this.
Was supposed to go to the gym today with Yekai and Patricia.
But there were last minute crop ups and Patricia couldn't come.
So we decided not to go to the gym but to the stadium.
The things Yekai and I did there were just pathetic.
We went to run 2.4 as usual.
After that we wanted to train pull ups.
But then there was this guy at the pull up bar area.
So we were to awkward to go over to do any pull ups cause we could hardly do any.
So in the end, we went to do some grand stand.
Point being, I was damn tired at the end of the day.
Shit, I find it so hard to blog and watch star awards at the same time.
/shrugs.
Okay bye.
I DO HOPE THINGS WOULD WORK OUT! ><