Typical weekday at home.
Nothing to do.
Staring at the computer.
I don't know how many times I've said this already.
Especially when people ask me, "What are you doing?".
I shall start this post with work.
Some things that I found interesting to talk about.
I served this customer who spoke to me in Chinese.
And you know how much I detest Chinese.
Point ain't whatever you think it is.
His Chinese was as horrible as mine.
He spoke with some English slang in it.
Keyword, SOME.
So I had this intention to reply him in English.
So the whole conversation sounded very...
WRONG.
Second incident.
This man whom I really wanted to throw out of the shop.
Apparently, his name is exactly similar to the person I despise most on earth.
He asked me to look for a shoe, which did not have his size.
So I told him so and he was VERY unhappy.
He told me to check with other outlets.
I got kinda annoyed, especially when he demanded a reply by the next day.
Point is, I'm not working today.
I told him that and he asked for my name.
I hate it when customers ask for my name especially for a reason that isn't worth mentioning.
So he went to look for another shoe.
He picked it up and asked for his size, which also was not available.
Then he started his racism.
J (Customer): Why all your shoes don't have size? I believe that the next shoe I pick won't have a small size either.
Cousin (Who also had it with J): The models you picked are the old models, therefore having limited stock.
J: You sure or not? Your shoes all so big, for all the ******* is it?
J: You see, Chinese people, body so proportionate, etcetc.
Zh: (Stunned. Did he just say that?!)
Cousin: Oh actually some people can't even wear the biggest shoe we have here.
J: Why ah?
Cousin: I don't know, maybe because of their genes?
J: Oh, that person ****** right? Then his father leg also very big ah?
Zh: (WTF, racist bastard. Confirm here to create trouble only.)
Cousin: (Totally stunned by the stupid question) I don't know, he didn't bring his dad.
J: Oh. You better call me by tomorrow ah.
COUSIN PWNS FUCKED UP CUSTOMER! :D
I would have sued him if I had the power to.
I guess this is it for this post.
Goodbye! :D
I'm getting better!