This was originally supposed to be a post filled with vulgarities.
Let me explain why.
I wanted to add a profile picture onto the profile part. (english fail).
But when I saved the changes to the template, there was this... bad error.
So I had to go look for another blogskin and redo everything over again (english fail part II).
So I found this blogskin and felt kinda satisfied with it.
Every section I did, I saved the changes to the template, so as to not having accidental removal of any parts.
Guess what?
BAD ERROR.
AGAIN.
Screw blogger.
So I decided to do everything on the notepad.
Thereafter, pasting the HTML code onto blogger's template.
So here's what I have! :D
Its tons better than the previous one eh?
Then again, I've lost all my links.
So please do leave a tag on the tagboard and I'd link you up as soon as I can.
Thanks loads!
Last part of my update.
LISTEN TO THE SONGS ON THE PLAYLIST!
I've updated them and put them on shuffle.
So you won't be listening to the same song everytime you come here.
I've added 5 new songs to the playlist :D
LISTEN ALRIGHT.
No, I'm not getting better.
The flu's gone, but my cough is getting worse.
I don't know how many times I woke up last night just to cough.
I'm getting hungry.
-grabs food-
Bye.