The official video is OUTTT!
I've been waiting for it for quite some time already.
HAHAHA.
Watch it, Lady Gaga - Telephone (Ft. Beyonce).
It's absolutely random, nothing like the song at all.
Spoiler (Watch the video then read this):
I think you can find the most naked Gaga here.
There's one part where shes topless with just 2 tapes used to tape her nipples.
And her panties were translucent, luckily censored.
Like, wtf?!
And one part where someone said, "I told you she didn't have a dick".
That was wtf random.
And and, she called Beyonce Honey Bee?!
At one point of the video, there were like 5 coke cans in her hair. =.=
I have no idea why.
HAHAHAH.
For those who didn't watch and it just read this, watch it.
Super funny.
AHHHH, Lady Gaga is AWESOME.
/Edit: I don't know why it's a private video.
Go to youtube and watch it, search LadygagaVevo.
Go to the channel, the first video should be it.
A lot of
Pfft.
And lastly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELVIN.