I feel horrible.
I just realised that I've fallen sick, don't know how long ago.
I can't stop coughing.
And yesterday, I woke up in the middle of the night and sneezed around 10 times consecutively.
Thereafter going back to sleep.
.______.
DTRM preparatory camp's over!
It was a blast.
Especially the nightwalk.
Let me elaborate...
I was assigned to the not-so-dark staff room corridor with Peiying, Wendy and Shuming from 07.
So we gave each other roles.
Peiying was in-charge of singing at the corner.
Wendy was sitting in another corner in charge of producing the annoying chain saw sound.
Shuming was in-charge of the ritual, where she had to throw water onto the facilitators.
I was in charge of crawling and grabbing feet!
I was wearing Shuming's hoodie, so that the facilitators could not recognise us easily.
Her hoodie's so cool that you can zip it up all the way that no one could recognise you.
There was once where Jeremy, who was the facilitator, was so scared, he was attacking us ._.
Almost got kicked in the face, HAHAHAH.
And there was another time I grabbed Changhong from the back, and he ended up swearing.
Jinsheng tried to unzip my hoodie to find out who I was.
That's all I remember.
Moving along...
I had to work yesterday.
It turned out quite exhausting.
My legs were hurting before I even attended work.
I couldn't stand up.
And every first step I took, I would trip, for I don't know what reason.
I couldn't bend down.
And yesterday, I sold lots of asics shoes.
And those shoes were located at the top of the shelves.
So I was climbing the ladder with every step hurting.
Couldn't wait for work to end.
=.=
I saw the AA footdrill clip just now.
Awww, how I miss competition with AC 06 and AC 07.
The times we cried together.
The times we talked about M (?!) together, LOL.
The times we complained about every single thing.
HAHAHA.
I'm currently looking for either one of the years where we did footdrill.
So, does anyone have the videos of the actual competition footdrill?
If you do, send me, thanks! :D
...
My cousin just called, and asked if I could work today.
So I'd get going!
Climbing ladders again.
Gosh.
Bye.