Hello.
I know, I haven't updated for like, 1 week.
Time passes by so fast when you're busy.
What's been going on these few days?
Firstly, CAMP MEETINGS AND TRAININGS.
Let's start with the trainings.
There was one training on monday.
Nothing much actually, just talked quite a bit to Hazel and Adonia.
Then there was also training today.
Today's training was pretty much the best one since day 1.
Especially the station games.
Cupids vs. Fantasy.
LOL, Fantasy people keep giving that face ._.
I think they don't like me or something like that.
Especially the guys who were seriously terrifying.
I don't think I would try initiate a conversation with them.
Who knows what would happen to me.
Ah well, I'm proud to be a part of Cupid.
Ah, then there's camp meetings.
Leroy wasn't there, which made me find the meetings kinda... I don't know.
Hes in vietnam, so we can't blame anyone.
Speaking of meetings, the preparatory camp is tomorrow!
And I've got work on Sunday. ._.
Well, I'm going for the nightwalk.
And guess what, a timid person like me can also be a scarer!
Hope that I won't be scaring myself.
I'm located at... with 3 girls.
I'm the only guy, better eat some tiger pills (?) and act like a man!
HAHAHA,
The facilitators will find out tomorrow.
And I'm leaving school straight after nightwalk, hmmm.
I had an outing with G Club yesterday!
It was so damn fun I tell you.
Especially all the stupid things we did.
And, SALAD BUFFET AT FISH AND CO.
Splendid.
Okay, shall get going.
I'm so sorry for the abrupt ending.
Good night.