
Click it.
RESULTS ARE OUT!
And that's my result slip for this semester.
I'm quite happy that I made an improvement.
Actually not that happy due to the fact that I was slacking last semester.
It pulled down my GPA quite a bit.
FURGHHH, I didn't get a 3 for overall GPA.
-grumbles-
Then again, I should be glad.
Imma work hard next semester!
I always say this, but will it ever happen?
Anyway, I'm back from camp!
DON'T YOU PEOPLE MISS ME. :D
-cues sarcastic remarks by fizzy- );
Camp was a blast.
But kinda felt extra among the guys in my cluster.
It's either that's really true or I'm just being paranoid.
Awww.
I would have had more fun if there weren't so many comments of dissatisfaction.
HAHAHA.
Whatever.
/random: WHY DID CYY GIVE ME A DAMN C+ FOR PTH?!
C'mon, the paper was damn easy and I got A for both my projects.
DID I DO THAT BADLY?!
Weather was even worse, don't even mention it. -.-
OFF TO SLEEP!
I'm dead beat from camp.