
ADAM LAMBERT AND KATY PERRY!
Adam Lambert's coming to Singapore!
And even though I'm not a huge Adam Lambert fan, I wanna go see him this friday!
Sadly, I don't know how to.
All I know is that he'd be at University Studios at 8.30pm!
It'd be damn cool if I could take a picture with him.
Then I'd go around showing off, LMAO.
Typical me huh?
Awww, if only Katy Perry would come to Singapore!
I would do anything to go see her and take a picture oh my god.
Sorry for the excitement. -.-
So many idols coming to Singapore eh.
Soon Jason Castro and Kelly Clarkson.
I think Kelly Clarkson's quite cool too.
But I kinda get sick of her songs after listening to them awhile.
Whereas for Katy...
I'm still addicted to songs from "One of the Boys"!
I'm a true blue Katy Perry fan, HAHAHAH. @@.
More like a freak huh.
She has an album coming up this year!
I'd be at the edge of my seats waiting.
I feel healthier!
Went swimming with Benjamin Soh today.
My first time and I think my last time going swimming with him.
HAHAHA, joking.
HE IS SUCH A DISGRACE.
He thinks hes staying in a condo.
What did he bring to the pool?
A towel over his head, nothing else. =.=
I think he almost went half naked.
And he was like, UHHH, don't look at me when I'm taking off my shirt.
Who wants to look, PUI.
Anyway... HOLIDAYS ARE HERE!
I've been working over the weekend, so I didn't really have time to blog.
Yaye, money money.
I'm gonna get some things before school starts.
1. NUM slippers (even though I used to critisize people who used NUM stuff, but I think slippers are okay.)
2. Bermudas!
3. Long sleeved shirts! (I'm copying KK, LOL).
4. White Loafers/PVC white shoes (I think they're damn cool)
5. Those shoes which I don't know what they're called.
6. Decent Skinny Jeans!
I think sneakers are outta fashion already.
Time to move on man!
HAHAHA.
Okay, cruel temptation.
Blog some other time!