
So why this picture?
I'm not as random as others to put a photo for no reason!
Yekai: Look in the dustbin!
zh: Something disgusting is it? I'm eating here.
Yekai: No, there's a water boiler inside!
zh: O_O"
-Continues walking-
yekai: Hey, move to the side. there's a bus behind.
zh: -breaks into laughter-
I know this sounds like a mistake that anyone could make anyday.
But yekai made it sound so funny la.
I was like, why was there a bus on the pavement?! ._.
Okay, better not that funny. =.=
Went studying today.
I'm done with Index number, Regression, ANOVA and Chi Square.
SAY YAY!
That's a whole lot of things okay.
I tried doing the 07/08 paper.
I could attempt everyone except Probabilty, which I haven't studied.
HAHAHHAA, it makes me happy.
After that, went gym with Patricia and Yekai.
We left quite early for the stadium.
Hahahaha.
We ran up and down the tall stairs(or whatever you call it) 10 times!
It may sound like a piece of cake.
YOU SHOULD TRY IT!
I was panting like crazy after that!
Then I did 50 sit ups and I don't know how many crunches(?).
I couldn't stand up, it was that horrible, but I feel much more pac-cy now! (LOL omg at language.)
TIREDDDDD.
I've got to study tomorrow.
So, good night! (: