SCREW PACC!
It was freaking... okay I guess, LOL.
There were tough questions and easy ones.
Some very ambiguous questions which I think I got wrong.
And of course, a whole lot of careless mistakes, as always!
I screwed inventory up!
SHIT SHIT SHIT, READ THE DAMN QUESTION OMG.
I'm still hoping for an A for PACC!
And I'm praying that Wendy passes.
Don't want to see her forward PACC or anything.
I feel guilty for checking my question paper repeatedly in the train, can see she got kinda, upset cause of it.
SORRY WENDY! ):<
Shit, I feel upset too, stupid paper.
It's okay, there are still 3 more papers to prove myself!
I think Peiying is really very funny.
Oh my gosh. ._.
I felt kinda distracted when studying at the waffle shop today.
I was totally turned off by my book.
And instead, was listening to something else!
SHEESH, I NEED TO STUDY IN HILLTOP ALREADY.
FOM IS ONE WEDNESDAY!
JIAYOUUUUUUUUUUUU! :D
-hops off randomly-