Just finished dinner.
-burp-
It was kinda disappointing today.
Let's start with the FOC facilitators training.
We were assigned our positions for camp today.
It's kinda predictable what department I got into right?
Medic. -.-
Okay, I've got to admit I chose this.
But I wasn't given the option I wanted and were left with trashy options.
So I chose medic, instead of logistics.
It kinda pissed me off a bit when I don't get to choose.
They could have standardized the whole selection thing.
I don't get why some clusters get to play Black and White to decide who gets the position.
Or at least I heard.
But as for my cluster, the OCs chose our group leaders.
I joined the damn FOC because I wanted to be a group leader.
Not some damn medic.
Worse of all, I wasn't given a chance.
The OCs picked who they THOUGHT were high, or THOUGHT who was suitable.
Oh so what if I didn't express myself like how some others did?
I don't deserve a chance and I'm to be given a position that no one else wants?
Since there was a high demand for the group leader position, they could have balloted.
Ya whatever, maybe I didn't deserve it.
But did everyone the OCs picked deserve it?
I don't know.
Sorry Tony, but I am against the way the positions are selected.
Whats the point of asking us fill up the forms at the interview when it wasn't going to be referred back to?
Damn it.
I think my cluster is starting to dislike me.
I ain't high to begin with.
I'm always full of complaints like now.
And because of the incident today, I think they dislike me even more -.-"
They asked who was medically qualified at the start.
I didn't raise my hand, because I wanted a shot at the group leaders' position.
They didn't offer it to me even thought I showed I wanted it.
They just wrote down names of who they liked.
They asked us who objected to it?
Was I supposed to raise my damn hand and say, I WANT, AND I WANT WHOEVER TO BE REMOVED.
Duh no, that was a redundant question when you already knew what the answer is.
Back to the topic.
Then events, I didn't want it cause I'm a freaking timid person and I DO NOT WANT TO DO NIGHT WALK.
Food was quickly taken by JinSheng.
There was only logistics and medic left.
Joshua raised his hand for medic, and since I didn't want logistics, I raised my hand for medic and said that I had a certificate -.-
So everyone just made lots of noise.
Especially those who got the positions they wanted.
They didn't know how unhappy the rest were did they?
And so I took medic from Joshua and Jasmine.
Then some of the people just started showing attitude.
Pfft.
I bet there are many people way more pissed than I am with today.
Especially Joshua and Jasmine.
I apologise.
And by the way, I would like to make a clear stand that...
A MEDICALLY QUALIFIED PERSON DOES NOT NECESSARILY ENJOY BEING A MEDIC.
=.=, I don't want to be stuck doing this the rest of my life.
Okay, at least I got cheered up by Irene even though she didn't go for the training.
She said, okay, nevermind, at least I get to learn first aid, and the main thing is to have fun!
Yeah, have fun.
Hope that really happens.
Actually thats the only thing I'm unhappy about.
.____________________________."
I am really tempted to say the F word.
BAH.