I've got a sudden urge to go sing K-box with my classmates.
Okay, that was pretty much random.
I like can't stop singing at home.
I actually wanted to study when I got home.
Now I feel so restless.
I don't feel like studying at all now -.-"
It always happens like this.
I want to get top 10 in class for this semester.
So I've got to work really hard.
I JUST CAN'T FIND THE MOTIVATION TO STUDY!
Hmmm, maybe I can add some achievenments, and recognition and oh, not to forget growth!
LOL, okay lame.
The week's finally over!
Kassie gave me a tube of sweets today.
And she said it was a gift of apology for misunderstanding.
She got angry with me yesterday over something.
Then she said she couldn't fall asleep so she decided to buy sweets to like... yeah.
So sweet of her right.
._.
Okay.
I'm going shopping with Ben and Hao tomorrow.
It better be real shopping, not the thing Shenghao usually does.
LOL!
Okay byebye.