The melancholic sanguine.
Sunday, February 7, 2010 @
Photobucket

I went to the gym today with Patricia and Yekai!
Yup, the one by the swimming pool in Woodlands.
I think I owe Aukee an apology, for not informing her about the change in time.
Sorry Aukee! );<
Anyway, I think I'm going to horrible aches tomorrow.
I think I worked out quite a bit.
We ran, cycled(?), sit-up-ed(?), pulled this and that, lifted this and that. And I did 3 pull ups!
I shall aim for 4 pull ups the following week.
Then I will reach my target of 10 by my NAPFA test!
Then I'd be training by 2.4 run which is obviously horrible.
And my shuttle run.
Oh, not to forget my Standing Board(?) Jump.
Why not I say train everything.
I MUST GET SILVER BY NATIONAL SERVICE!
JIAYOU YEKAI, MUST GET SILVER TOGETHER.
Patricia's damn funny.
She said she will grow huge arms if she lifted stuff.
NOT LIKE ITS VERY EASY TO GROW MA, TSK.

I am proud of myself today.
I actually studied after the tiring thing at the gym.
Actually only 1 chapter OM, but its an achievement okay! :D
I shall continue after buying some stationery -.-"

I went shopping the past two days.
On saturday, I went to Queensway but ended only eating Laksa there without buying anything.
Then back at causeway, I walked around with Pat, Aukee and Shenghao.
And I bought a relatively nice T-shirt at 77th Street.
Funny thing is, I ended up buying my clothes from Causeway Point.
I'm going to Cotton On to buy the checkered shirt which I'm kinda in love with.
Oh and the pants which is Silver in colour at Man Master.
The love, wooooooo!

Then today, went to walk around Causeway with Benjamin and Shenghao.
We bought nothing actually.
After that, we went to Bugis.
I was looking forward to buy lots of stuff there, but only ended up buying bermudas which I thought were damn pretty.
I think I bought the wrong size.
I was wondering, since when did my ass grow as tight as Shenghao's ass?
Then we went to Vivo, to end up not buying anything once again.
Then had fun bitching in the MRT about others.
Especially the girl who wanted to "act" infront of the caucasion.
I think he must be thinking something like," Asians have horrible English standard."
Anywayyy, I had a great time today, at the gym and shopping.

I think my friends are damn cool and funny.
Especially those I met up with today. (:

P.S.: I'm not a LF (Lousy friend/Lousy Fi
zzy) okay Patricia. :P

disclaimer-
This is just a portal to express my feelings and happenings in my daily life. If you don't like it, then awww ); , too bad, buzz off. And if you came here to stalk me, feel free. HAHA, no, I'm kidding. Bye.

the one and only-
The name's Ho Zheng Hui. I came out of my mama on the 20th September 1992. I now study in Singapore Polytechnic's Diploma in Tourism and Resort Management. I am proud to be part of G-Club, Burenooo, xDANTE and DTRM04 Shiokolates! Lastly, I am a huge fan of Katy Perry and hope to meet her someday. (:

randomly selling-
Hi, I'm currently selling/giving some stuff that I can find in my house at damn cheap prices. Tell me if you need em, damn good prices. I may have more than 1 copy, so just ask.

1. Marketing Research Textbook

2. Gaming Operations Management Textbook: Gaming Methods - David C. Williams & Kathryn Hashimoto

3. Gaming Operations Management Textbook: Casinos: Organization And Culture - Chris Roberts & Kathryn Hashimoto

k thanks bye.

ask zh, anything-

link back to the past-
Old blog

June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
May 2011
June 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
March 2012
May 2012
September 2012

going somewhere?
Please leave your link on the tagboard if you want me to link you, cause I've lost all my links after screwing up my blogskin TWICE, k thanks bye.

@ Cheryl
@ Feng shan
@ Fizzy
@ Jeanette
@ Nandhini
@ Patricia
@ Shannon
@ Sok ling
@ Teck Hwee
@ Ven
@ Wei lin
@ Wendy
@ Ye kai
@ Zafirah
@ Zhi Xian
@ Zhi Yun

@ xDANTE

thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.