
I swear to learn how to cam whore more professionally next time.
I don't know how to turn off the flash!
This was what I wore today, and I think my shirt's damn nice.
Anyway...
I feel a deep sense of guilt.
Initially, my dad wanted to catch a movie at 9+ later.
I didn't really feel like watching, so I told them that.
And in the end, my whole family ended up not going!
This is horrible, eh, sorry dad.
I think I've a mum who's extremely... what do you call that? Noble?
I remember 4 years ago, my family went to Hong Kong with my aunt(mum's sister) and my grandma.
There was one night when my 5(?) year old cousin had a fall.
So my aunt blamed my brother for pushing my cousin.
However, my brother said he did not.
And so... my aunt confronted my brother, where I fought with my aunt.
She almost slapped me for being extremely rude to her.
I didn't like her then, so I didn't care if I was rude or not. (does this even make sense)
So my aunt confronted my mum, and they fought.
Surprisingly, my mum stood on our side and I think that caused their sistership(?!) to deteriorate.
So, I saw my aunt today and she still wasn't talking to my mum!
I think I was really insensible to cause their relationship to become like this.
But that ain't my point.
Point is, my mum sacrifices a lot for the 3 of us, but we haven't really done anything for her.
We're horrible kids aren't we?
It's time i did something for my mum...
/random: Awww, my dad bought roses for my mum today and kissed her.
That's something I don't think I'd ever do, HAHAHA.
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR AND VALENTINE'S DAY!
I've got no valentine );