Furg.
Tomorrow's FOM and I'm totally not prepared.
I only finished writing my own notes.
But my revision is nowhere near done!
SHITTTTT.
The chances of failing is quite low.
But I want to do well, you know?
Yeah, I think I'd get like a C or something.
Statistics is going to be worse.
Anyway, after the paper tomorrow, the class is going to Plaza Sing to celebrate Wendy's birthday.
It's going to cost a bomb!
AJISEN!
-headdesk-
And I wonder what's wrong with my hand.
My left hand feels very weak.
I have no control over my last finger.
It feels like it isn't part of me.
I can move it, but only just a little bit.
It feels damn annoying.
It makes you feel useless.
Crap, symptoms of Parkinson's disease or something, if you know what that is.
My left hand shivers whenever I touch anything.
AHHHHH.
I'll never be the same.
If we ever meet again.
Won't let you get away.
Say if we ever meet again.
KATY PERRY :3